Thursday, February 6, 2014

Home Sweet Casa

Home sweet casa for 18 months, but who's counting?
We are on the 11th floor but luckily we have an elevator. The stairs are super creepy.
The entryway to our apartment is filled with our luggage, we are really here.
The dining room table with new green placemats and fresh flowers - I love it already!!!
The living room/famly room/dining room so cute and so cozy.
More of the living room.
The laundry room is at one end of the kitchen. You have to vent the dryer out the window. I was just happy to have a washer/dryer in our apartment.
A brand new stove with other new kitchen equipment, bananas, bread and other food in the cupboards. It was nice to already have a few supplies.
This is the same size of fridge that we had when Elder L was going to school. The stove is also the same size.
No dishwasher for the next 18 months, my how spoiled I've been!
Cute mirror over the couch - love it!
Bright cheerful bedspread with bright yellow pillows. It just made me smile and makes me smile every day since then. It is such a happy color. The only downfall is that I think it is just a double bed. We had a double bed when Elder L was going to school. Somehow it just doesn't feel the same. It is a much tighter squeeze and a lot less room.
Ample closet space for me, wonder where Elder L will put his clothes?
Another room becomes our home office, complete with desks, an iron and ironing board and yes another closet.
The extra closet and it even has a step stool.
Home is not complete without the el bano. Our is cute and bright just like the rest of the apartment. Our apartment has been freshly painted with new wooden floors. I just love it, I really didn't expect it to be so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment